3 Sungold Kiwifruit, chopped
1 cup Sungold Kiwifruit pulp
2 tbsp tur dal split
1 cup cooking water from tur dal
1 medium tomato, chopped
2-3 cloves garlic, chopped
½ tsp cumin seeds
2 tsp black pepper
10-12 curry leaves
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
Golden Kiwifruit Rassam
- Combine the garlic, cumin seeds and black pepper in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
- Keep aside.
- In a pan, combine chopped tomato, boiled tur dal water, the spice paste, curry leaves and salt.
- Put on the gas and bring it boil. Lower flame to medium and boil for 10 minutes.
- Add Sungold Kiwifruit pulp and chopped Sungold Kiwifruit and bring it boil.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with chopped fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.