Kiwifruit is good for youCheck Our Drinking Recipes
8-10 Sungold Kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup powdered sugar
¼ cup water
2 tbsp Zespri green Kiwifruit chunks
1 tbsp lemon juice (for the khatta)
Few ice cream sticks to prick
3 strands Saffron in warm water
- Place saffron sugar & water in a saucepan & stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves fully.
- Remove from heat & cool.
- Puree the Sungold Kiwifruit and lemon juice in blender.
- Strain the puree to get a fine pulp.
- Stir the puree into the sugar syrup and mix well.
- Put the Green kiwifruit chunks at the bottom of shot glasses or popsicle tray and add the yellow pulp on top Freeze
- When half frozen, insert a stick into each chuski and freeze completely.