Kiwifruit is good for youCheck Our Drinking Recipes
4 Zespri Green Kiwifruit, peeled and diced
1 medium Eggplant, cubed
1 Capsicum, cubed
1 Red Capsicum, cubed
1 Yellow Capsicum, cubed
1 Zucchini, cubed
1 cup Tomato puree
A few sprigs of fresh thyme, chopped
A few sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
1 tbsp fresh basil leaves, sliced
1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
Salt to taste
1 tsp Peppercorn, crushed
1medium onion, chopped
1 tbsp garlic, chopped
½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven at 160 degree Celsius.
- Heat olive oil in heavy bottomed non-stick saucepan.
- Sauté chopped onion, garlic and herbs until aromatic.
- Add all the chopped vegetables and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, taste and adjust seasoning.
- Cook for another 2 minutes on low flame.
- Transfer this mixture to the prepared baking tray.
- Layer vegetable mixture with kiwifruits.
- Top with breadcrumbs.
- Place the dish in pre heated oven for 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve hot, garnished with parsley.