Kiwifruit is good for youCheck Our Drinking Recipes
10-15 green unsalted pistachio
4 slices of bread
Oil to Fry
500 ml of milk
1 Tsp green cardamom powder
1cup Sungold Kiwifruit Pulp
5 tbsp sugar
1 gm saffron
3 tsp rose water
6-7 pieces candied ginger (optional)
6-7 thinly sliced Sungold Kiwifruit
1 cutter (shape of your choice)
Kiwifruit Shahi Tukra
- Put the almonds in boiling water to blanch them
- Remove in 40-45 seconds when the skin wrinkles and rinse under cold water.
- Peel the almonds and slice them thinly. Repeat with the pistachios.
- Take a slice of bread and cut pieces using the cutter.
- Avoid the crust and cut out an even number of pieces.
- Fry the pieces on low heat by flipping them over constantly.
- They should be evenly nice inside and brown outside.
- Remove 15 seconds before they are cooked and let them rest.
- Pour milk in a pan; add cardamom powder, kiwifruit pulp, sugar and saffron.
- When the milk simmers, put the bread in gently and add rose water.
- Remove the bread when it is soft and let the milk simmer.
- Be gentle with the bread since it breaks easily at this point.
- Place a few pieces of sliced candied ginger and cut SunGold Kiwifruit on one piece of bread.
- Top that with another bread piece like a sandwich.
- When the simmering milk has achieved a slightly thick texture, pour it over the bread.
- Garnish with silver leaf. Serve with a sprinkle of pistachios and almonds.